Have you ever wished you could read more real English? These are links to some newspapers and magazines you may find interesting:
- The Times: the oldest and best-known British newspaper
- The Daily Telegraph: a British conservative broadsheet
- The Guardian: another British (centre-left) broadsheet
- The Sun: a sensationalist British tabloid
- The New York Times: quality American press
- Marie Claire fashion magazine
- Hello magazine: entertainment magazine, celebrities…
- US Weekly: American entertainment magazine
- Rolling Stone: music, videos, movie reviews…
- Sports Fan magazine: quarterly, American.
If you look at our intermediate blog, you will find a few more links. Which one is your favourite? Are they too difficult? Did you find them useful?