I’d like to write these post on behalf of Carlos, Cristina and Jesús, who have contributed these days to the climate change debate with videos, links and all sorts of information.
2. Later, Cristina suggested these online articles for us to read:
- E-mail scandal: how scientists may have cooked the facts
- Hiding evidence of global cooling
- Hackers reveal global warming scandal
3. And last but not least, Jesús has written this article plus some graphics:
“First of all, from the robbed e-mails to a Climate Research Unit (University of East Anglia) by a hacker, I don´t see that the scientists are lying or a global conspiration. If you read the emails, you will see different opinions about the conclusions about the results (they are trying to explain us the results as better as possible). Moreover, you will read that they have had technical problems with electronics device or the personal relationships among scientists. There are problems in all jobs. Here you are the link: http://www.eastangliaemails.com/
Secondly, what would happen if the temperature rises 4ºC? here you are a link showed by the British government:
Thirdly, here you are more links:
- Website of Climate Research Unit: http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/
- Other link of this group with news about the hacker attack: http://www.uea.ac.uk/mac/comm/media/press/CRUstatements
Finally, I attach a pdf file and the link from Nature Magazine, one of the most prestigious scientific magazine, about the research on climatic change in 2009:
Futhermore, a link of NOOA about CO2 in the atmosphere: http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ccgg/trends/
Thanks for your interest and participation in the debate, guys!