Those who are in Facebook might already have had a look at the latest link I’ve shared on my profile. Those who aren’t are invited to join us there, or just visit this other wonderful site we like: it’s called TED TALKS and it contains lots and lots of interesting and inspiring talks in English by well-known (and not so well-known) people from all over the world.
The good news is most of these talks include the option of subtitles (in English- good for you! or Spanish- a bit easier but not so productive).
Where to start? It’s hard, but here are a couple of tips:
1. They are categorized by topics on the left-hand side bottom corner:
- the most persuasive
- the most coragoeus
- the most fascinating
- the most funny
- the most beautiful
2. Or you could start by these suggestions of talks I personally enjoyed a lot:
- Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing creativity
- Jane McGonigal: Gaming can make a better world
- Bill Gates: How I’m going to change the world now
- Isabel Allende tells tales of passion